what is Shameless: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shameless_(U.S._TV_series)
Shameless TV show is the domain & intellectual property hard & soft options of JoJo, Douglas Lee Thompson, King Thompson, D3028090 California 11303 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA. 90073, Public notice date 420 4/20/2017
Shameless Casting Mail: address to:
Douglas Lee Thompson, CIA Productions
391 Ellis St, San Francisco, CA 94102
seeking cast of:
Cast and characters 2017
- William H. Macy as Frank Gallagher, the father of six children. He is a deadbeat alcoholic who relies on schemes and stealing to survive. He is the biological father of Fiona, Lip, Debbie, Liam, Carl, and Sammi— but not Ian. He pays little attention to his children but can display care and concern for them in drastic circumstances. He often pontificates about political and social issues, yet spends most of his time developing schemes to cheat the system and take advantage of others in order to get money.
- Emmy Rossum as Fiona Gallagher, the eldest daughter of the Gallagher clan. She is attractive, intelligent, and resilient. All of the responsibility of keeping her siblings safe becomes hers, and hence she dropped out of high school in her junior year. Though often exhausted by her obligations, she takes care of the family to the best of her ability. Prone to selflessness, and striving for everyone in her family to reach success, Fiona sometimes needs to be reminded to look out for her own happiness and well-being.
- Justin Chatwin as Jimmy Lishman, also known as Steve Wilton and Jack, a young man who relentlessly pursues Fiona, going to great lengths to win her over, beginning with chasing the man who grabbed her purse in a nightclub on the night they met. He owns expensive things and throws money around liberally, which Fiona finds disconcerting until she discovers that he really steals cars for a living. It is later discovered that his real name is Jimmy and he comes from a wealthy family.
- Jeremy Allen White as Philip “Lip” Gallagher, the second Gallagher child. He was a straight-A student throughout high school and uses his intelligence in various money-making schemes. Despite his above-average intelligence, he’s fairly self-destructive; he steals vehicles, engages in physical assaults, stalking, promiscuous sexual behavior, underage drinking, and he smokes cigarettes and marijuana. Lip has had a few love affairs through the series, including Karen Jackson and later Mandy Milkovich who applied to several colleges for Lip without his knowledge, winning him a full scholarship at one or more. After Lip found out that Mandy hit Karen with her car, causing Karen to become emotionally and mentally challenged, Lip dumped her.
- Cameron Monaghan as Ian Gallagher, the third of the Gallagher siblings. He is Monica’s but not Frank’s biological child. He participates in Army JROTC at school, and is gay, the latter fact he withholds from some of the family. Still under age, he enlists in the Army under his brother Lip’s identity. At the end of season 4, Ian is diagnosed with bipolar disorder, a mental illness his mother Monica has been diagnosed with. He has had a few affairs through the series, the most intense and long-lasting with Mickey Milkovich, the violent and supposedly homophobic neighbor.
- Emma Kenney as Debbie Gallagher, the fourth Gallagher child. “Debs” is precocious, intent on making a positive impression, willing to cover for others. She is very mature in some ways and therefore has trouble making friends with people her own age. Debbie is also physically unimpressive and self-conscious. In her teen years, Debbie becomes more rebellious, disrespectful, and secretive, eager to finally have a boyfriend and lose her virginity. In season 6 she becomes a teen mom, naming her daughter after Frank.
- Ethan Cutkosky as Carl Gallagher, the second-youngest Gallagher child who shares a room with older brothers Lip and Ian, who try to keep their more-adult interests from him. Carl is often in trouble at school for attacking other students and not obeying the rules. He displays several psychopathic tendencies such as mutilating his toys and killing stray animals. His bond with Frank is strengthened after Frank convinces him he has cancer (for one of his schemes — later Carl was “cured”), and Carl helps him stay in the van parked in the Gallagher backyard after being kicked out.
- Brennan Kane Johnson and Blake Alexander Johnson, then later Brenden Sims and Brandon Sims, as Liam Gallagher, the youngest of the Gallagher children. He is black, despite having two white parents, due to a dominant black gene the Gallaghers acquired from Frank’s grandmother. He is delayed in verbal and emotional growth, and the whole family dotes on him. In season 4, Liam unwittingly ingests cocaine and is hospitalized, possibly suffering brain damage.
- Shanola Hampton as Veronica Fisher, the Gallaghers’ neighbor and Fiona’s best friend and confidante; she is in a relationship with Kevin Ball. Always willing and able to lend a hand, Veronica pursued a medical career until she was fired from the hospital for stealing medical supplies. She currently works as a caregiver at a nursing home and freelances on her webcam. In Season 2, Veronica discovers it will be unlikely for her to bear children due to pelvic inflammatory disease. Her mother, Carol, becomes pregnant by Kev – consented to and arranged by Veronica – to act as a surrogate. Then, Veronica soon discovers she is pregnant with triplets herself – however, one fetus was resorbed in utero. When her mother gave birth to a baby boy and realized she was emotionally attached to the baby, she decides to keep him for herself. Veronica later delivers two baby girls.
- Steve Howey as Kevin Ball. Kevin is the bartender and owner of the Alibi Room and the Gallaghers’ neighbor and friend. He lives with and is in a happy relationship with Veronica, though he is technically married to another woman who previously left him. He is dyslexic and grew up in foster care, living with several families. To keep his bar from going bankrupt, Kev allows Mickey to run a prostitution ring and a breast milk dispensary.
- Joan Cusack as Sheila Jackson. Shelia is an agoraphobic germophobe, Karen’s mother, and Eddie’s widow. Sheila developed her conditions when Karen was young and has tried for years to overcome her afflictions. Sheila is a kind and caring person, if a tad clueless. She euthanized Frank’s mother by smothering her with a pillow.
- Isidora Goreshter as Svetlana Fisher, whom Mickey Milkovich is forced to marry after she becomes pregnant with their son Yevgeny. A former prostitute, she later worked at the Alibi Room and helped Veronica and Kevin take care of their twins. She pretended to marry Veronica to keep her residency in the United States, but it is later found out that she was already married to man back in Russia.
- Noel Fisher as Mickey Milkovich. Mandy’s older brother, often aggressively antisocial and sometimes to the point of psychopathic. Mickey is gay, but keeps it a closely guarded secret to avoid public ridicule and his father’s scorn; he has sex with women to protect his reputation. He and Ian begin a relationship when Ian goes to Mickey’s house to settle his repeated open acts of shoplifting at the Kash and Grab. Mickey carries firearms illegally and has a very long prison record, like his father
This is a Shameless JoJo 2017
2017-2020 San Francisco, dubbed New Jerusalem https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus 2020
Shameless in San Francisco, 20 April 2017 thru year 2020
timeline day 1
Saint Frank 420 20 April 2017 & JoJo Shameless is San Francisco, CA.