https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodi_Fayed contact number (703) 482-0623
douglas lee thompson 12.27.1969 006.68.2480 dover-foxcroft maine 04426 new england
dubhglas lee thompson
u.s. secret service honorable mention: https://www.facebook.com/rick.corley1?fref=mentions
prince douglas private domaine
the process of establishing the truth, accuracy, or validity of something.“the verification of official documents”
philosophythe establishment by empirical means of the validity of a proposition.
the process of ensuring that procedures laid down in weapons limitation agreements are followed.
douglas lee thompson cia badge number 767, veteran, the venus project, maine special navy seal, U.S. Army 1st Special Forces Command (Airborne) (Provisional)
By postal mail:
Central Intelligence Agency
Office of Public Affairs
Washington, D.C. 20505
Open during normal business hours.
Contact the Employment Verification Office
Before contacting us:
- Please check our site map, search feature, or our site navigation on the left to locate the information you seek. We do not routinely respond to questions for which answers are found within this Web site.
- Employment: We do not routinely answer questions about employment beyond the information on this Web site, and we do not routinely answer inquiries about the status of job applications. Recruiting will contact applicants within 45 days if their qualifications meet our needs.Because of safety concerns for the prospective applicant, as well as security and communication issues, the CIA Recruitment Center does not accept resumes, nor can we return phone calls, e-mails or other forms of communication, from US citizens living outside of the US. When you return permanently to the US (not on vacation or leave), please visit the CIA Careers page and apply online for the position of interest.To verify an employee’s employment, please contact the Employment Verification Office.
- Solicitations to transfer large sums of money to your bank account: If you receive a solicitation to transfer a large amount of money from an African nation to your bank account in exchange for a payment of millions of dollars, go to the US Secret Service Web site for information about the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud or “4-1-9” Fraud scheme.
- If you have information which you believe might be of interest to the CIA in pursuit of the CIA’s foreign intelligence mission, you may use our e-mail form. We will carefully protect all information you provide, including your identity. The CIA, as a foreign intelligence agency, does not engage in US domestic law enforcement.
- If you have information relating to Iraq which you believe might be of interest to the US Government, please contact us through the Iraqi Rewards Program —