- 1. a woman who is a sovereign ruler of great power and rank, especially one ruling an empire:
- “you don’t have to become something when you are something.” duke-dom, doge, douglas lee thompson, dux.
- minister lee’s message to the empress claudia on the 19th of june 2018.
- during this process of naturalization (or naturalisation) a legal act. thank you empress claudia for clothing . 18 june 2018, or we all would be naked.
- male douglas lee thompson doge dux, dutch douglas recognizes claudia.
- 1. identify (someone or something) from having encountered them before; know again: “I recognized her when her wig fell off”
- 2. acknowledge the existence, validity, or legality of: “the defense is recognized in Mexican law” synonyms: antonyms:
em·press claudia nicole thompson 18